Monday, April 5, 2010

..go0d 'ol training days..

After some time of strength and conditioning, a long weekend seemed like a good time to try out and work on the practical. So, me and my friend Francis went on a training day on Maundy Thurday. We started with some drills and then went on to explore the new AIIAS Auditorium. The building has some good architecture. Meaning, it allowed for parkour training. We went around and over the building. And at the end of the day...


..and I try to remember, when was the last time I trained and wounded my hands?

It has been a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I highly enjoy outdoor sports. Such activities require a lot of energy. I am taking dietary supplements which were developed to enhance physical capacities of the soldiers under extreme conditions. These are special pre-workout supplements, manufactured by MGNutritionals. I usually order them at militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/. They work perfect - just pure energy, right when I need it most.