Monday, March 3, 2008

.seLfisHneSs.

I posted this in the group of my batch and I thought I'd share it here..

SELFISHNESS

This is a common problem. There are people who just want
the "good" things in life.
The "pleasurable",
the "lovable",
the "best"...

the sad thing is, they often want it for themselves. Human by nature are selfish.
And this is really unavoidable. But although it is true that environment affects who
we are.. I would like to quote a "hero" of mine.. Chase Armitage..

"...you must become a master of your environment not a servant to it.."

We are still in control because God gave us the precious gift to make our own decisions.
We cannot really blame our troubles on others -- It is always a result of our decisions.

There is nothing wrong with wanting
the "good" things in life.
The "pleasurable",
the "lovable",
the "best"...

But let us not only want it for ourselves but let us want it for others as well.. :)
Let's have a Wonderful Day..

-aLdZ

No comments: